Please note that this workshop is only open to CSR Europe members. Non-member participation is subject to a €150 fee.
This workshop will engage CSR and sustainability managers and colleagues from finance and investor relations department to discuss the integration of sustainability in companies.
Following the approach of the 2016 materiality masterclass, this year we invite member companies to a similar format workshop to share, learn and create solutions with respect to engaging internal stakeholders on sustainability. Several challenges have been recognised in breaking silos and aligning work on material topics to fully integrate sustainability in business and demonstrate a consistent and connected storyline to stakeholders.
During the webinar in June (Let’s talk about sustainability outside CSR departments: invite your finance colleagues), we started the discussion and presented the main focus for this series of learning activities with our members: engage finance and investor relations department to integrate sustainability.
On the September, 14th, 2017, join the workshop in Brussels to:
- Learn more about data connectivity and consistent story telling;
- Gather experiences through experts’ presentations and companies’ case studies;
- Collect and work together with peers on applicable solutions to your company.
We recommend participation to:
- CSR/Sustainability managers
- Investors’ relations managers
- Finance managers (e.g. accounting , reporting and planning)
For more information, refer to the attached agenda or contact Rosanna Tufo at email@example.com