Following the approach of the 2016 materiality masterclass, this year we invite member companies to a similar format workshop to share, learn and create solutions with respect to engaging internal stakeholders on sustainability.
Several challenges have been recognised in breaking silos and aligning work on material topics to fully integrate sustainability in business and demonstrate a consistent and connected storyline to stakeholders.
The workshop will also focus on integrated reporting and how cross-functional collaboration is essential to develop integrated thinking and build a unique value creation story.
Join the workshop in Brussels to:
- Learn more about data connectivity and consistent story telling in the integrated reporting and thinking framework;
- Gather experiences through experts’ presentations and companies’ case studies;
- Collect and work together with peers on applicable solutions to your company.
We recommend participation for,
- CSR/Sustainability managers
- Investors’ relations managers
- Finance managers (e.g. accounting, reporting and planning)
Please note that this workshop is only open to CSR Europe members. If you are not a member, please contact Rosanna Tufo (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This event is part of CSR Europe’s project Management and Transparency. View more information about this project.
For more information about the event, please contact Rosanna Tufo (email@example.com)