In order to achieve the EU climate and sustainability targets, new business models are needed. The circular economy can be the solution to build a profitable and resilient economy while working to reach the sustainability and climate targets.
This workshop will aim to help companies learn how they can transform their business models to achieve sustainability goals.
Join the workshop to:
- Learn from leading companies and experts how to implement business models to achieve a circular economy and reach your climate goals.
- Exchange with business leaders and policymakers about the benefits and remaining challenges of the transition to a circular economy.
- Experiment with practical tools to help you transform your business model.
Who should join?
- CSR & sustainability managers
- Environmental managers
- Circular economy experts.
The event is open to CSR Europe Members and sector associations ONLY.