In the framework of its work on Tax Transparency and Responsible Tax Behaviour, CSR Europe invites its corporate members and national partner organizations to an interactive Q&A discussion to tackle questions on the state of play of the EU policy framework on tax transparency and responsible tax behaviour.
The initiatives suggested for this update, are:
- Public Country by Country Reporting
- EU list of non-cooperative tax jurisdictions
- Proposal for a directive on Common Consolidated Corporate Tax Base (CCCTB)
- Proposal for new transparency rules for tax planning intermediaries
- New EU agenda on fair taxation of the Digital Economy
- Reform on EU VAT system
Participants are invited to submit their questions before the start of the session and/or signal beforehand which of the above-mentioned initiatives are more of interest for their company/organisation.