Transforming your business towards a circular production model does not only change the structures of supply chains, production and distribution but also companies’ workforce composition. This webinar investigates how to manage workforce transformation in line with new circular business models, with a particular focus on skills development, changing occupations and workplace culture.
Bringing together company practices and experts, this webinar will explore:
1. How to transform your organisation’s workforce towards circular production?
2. What skills are required to support this change?
3. What are the challenges to developing a circular culture in the workplace?
Join this webinar to learn:
• How organisations are addressing the circular economy in their workforce transformation
• How workforce planning can enhance your circular business productivity
• About recent trends and developments in the circular economy