Following corporate reporting trends and publishing an integrated financial and non-financial report in order to represent both value creation mechanisms externally for interested stakeholder, especially interested investors.
- Establishment of an integrated strategy and governance structure allowing for mainstreaming CSR in business, top management oversight, control and buy in, as well as transversal cooperation.
- GROUP CSR Department: Maintain and further develop the CSR mentality at TITAN Group by shaping and promoting a CSR policy aligned with business goals and priorities, so as to maximise the value created for the business and its key stakeholders.
- Under the coordination of Group CSR Committee, all relevant departments are involved in collecting and providing data to prepare the integrated report in order to build relationships between teams.
- Alternative Fuels
- Corporate Communications
- Engineering & Technology (GET)
- Health & Safety
- Human Resources
- Information Technology (IT)
- Internal Audit
- Investor Relations
- Legal Department
- Production Technology
- Quality & Product Development
- Research & Development
- Breaking down silos
- Building relationships between teams
- Recognition of the value of ESG issues
- Improved internal support
- Better alignment of strategy with values and performance