Friday, October 18, 2019
Position: Sustainable Markets & Finance Intern
What do we offer?
- 796 Euros paid, six-month internship based in our office in Brussels.
- A challenging international job in a small, dynamic young and multinational team
- Working with a network of around 40 multinational corporations and 42 European National Partner Organisations across 32 countries on several different projects
- An excellent learning opportunity for a student/recent graduate who is interested in CSR, as well as dealing with national CSR organisations, international companies, European activities and research.
What does the role consist of?
- Assisting project managers in their project activities e.g. developing concepts, preparing presentations, monitoring of relevant news and legislation.
- Research and report writing on a wide range of topics, e.g. Non-Financial Reporting, Investor relations, Sustainable Finance, Transparency including Tax
- Research and account meeting preparation that provide members insights in the added value of the portfolio of CSR Europe services
- Webinar, workshop and training organisation and delivery
- Project administration, including update of internal documents, databases
- Assisting with communication activities e.g. contributing to the newsletter, website articles, website updates
- Attending external meetings and events
What kind of person are we looking for?
- You have a good understanding of business
- You are interested in learning more about the impact of companies on society and the environment, and how companies report on this
- Sustainable Finance and related policies is an asset and corporate social responsibility issues
- You are highly motivated and have a passion for sustainability topics
- Familiarity with the EU decision-making process is an asset
- You are a team player
To apply, click here.