- to implement an efficient and responsible CSR supply chain management process
- to encourage suppliers to adopt responsible and proactive CSR behavior
- to collaborate with appropriate NGOs, customers, suppliers, government representatives and other pertinent stakeholders aligned...
- To create awareness favor to our employees to participate in voluntary team actions
- To develop a strong corporate culture for CSR issues
- to provide a better quality of life
Hellenic Network for CSR (EuroCharity) - Certified Carbon Neutrality through the CO2 Neutral Seal - a Quality Assurance Label
The CO2 Neutral Seal is an innovative range of fully-transparent, high-quality and reliable carbon management services, for GHG emissions created from corporate or private IT usage, events and business operations. The certificates that are being issued are generated based on holistic approaches,...
Hellenic Network for Corporate Social Responsibility (Bank of Cyprus Greece) - ¨Greek schools create for the environment¨
In 2008, the Bank decided to further enrich its educational programme Oikade in order to enhance the goal of environmental awareness and spread the message to even more pupils throughout Greece. Therefore, the Bank in collaboration with several NGOs established a Panhelennic Student Art...
Hellenic Network for Corporate Social Responsibility (Hellenic Exchanges Group) - A. Human–Society, B. Environment, C. Education
A. Solution – Human - Society
Our main objectives are :
In regular basis during the year with the participation...
Hellenic Network for Corporate Social Responsibility (Gefyra S.A.) - Solidarity Pylons (Social Action Institutions’ Platform)
The objectives were; prioritization of the needs of the platform-members by themselves (proving that anyone understands the fact that his/her fellow could be in a more urgent circumstance than him/her), multiplication of the tools of support (i.e. the company doesn’t give only money but also...
The programme was first implemented in 2006 to 5 municipalities in Central Macedonia, Greece. In 2008 it was expanded to 17 municipalities across Greece reaching 30 in 2011.
The main purpose of the programme is to provide primary mhealth care services to Greek residents living in remote...