- to implement an efficient and responsible CSR supply chain management process
- to encourage suppliers to adopt responsible and proactive CSR behavior
- to collaborate with appropriate NGOs, customers, suppliers, government representatives and other pertinent stakeholders aligned...
- Gain understanding on the thoughts and approach of opinion leaders on the societal and environmental issues which affect Hitachi’s mid-long term management
- Gain stakeholders’ opinions and feedback for our vision, strategy and technologies
- Increase our credibility and...
Solvay has developed a unified methodology: S3S (Solvay Sustainability Screening Sites). It is a strategic tool to help take decisions about the future of industrial sites. It is made of guiding, structured, quantitative & qualitative questions: about 43 indicators covering all aspects of...