- Employees participate in voluntary actions such as the collection and offering of cloths, school supplies, stationary supplies, medicines, sanitary goods, computers and office equipment.
- Donations are made every...
- Monthly open educational / informative meetings in company...
- Lidl Hellas works with local authorities and NGO’s informing students at schools about a healthy balance diet. Balance diet and daily exercise is necessary, especially for young children, since at that age the foundation of healthy...
- to implement an efficient and responsible CSR supply chain management process
- to encourage suppliers to adopt responsible and proactive CSR behavior
- to collaborate with appropriate NGOs, customers, suppliers, government representatives and other pertinent stakeholders aligned...
- To create awareness favor to our employees to participate in voluntary team actions
- To develop a strong corporate culture for CSR issues
- to provide a better quality of life
25 company educators were trained to inform their colleagues on the risks linked to HIV and on the prevention programme. One of their objectives was to raise awareness on how HIV is transmitted in order to overcome fear and prejudice and prevent discrimination linked to HIV.
Hellenic Network for CSR (Hellenic Exchanges Group) - A. Human - society, B. Environment, C. Education
The organisation responded to these challenges through a number of actions:
The company responds to this challenge through the creation of practical training for students. The main purpose of the program is to promote the concept of training and development within the industry. At the same time, the students learn to analyse the development challenges of working...
Bridging the gap between people and labor market, with emphasis on vulnerable social groups, suffering work exclusion.
Employees’ voluntary program operating through 4 actions:
1: ManpowerGroup Open House
The objective is to work with local universities to support the education system. Huawei donates data communications equipments and we use our East Africa State of the art training center for students/lecturers so that they can be exposed to the latest technologies. We also support them in...
This is a sample of what Lidl Hellas do in the area of CSR:
Hellenic Network for Corporate Social Responsibility (Hellenic Exchanges Group) - A. Human–Society, B. Environment, C. Education
A. Solution – Human - Society
Our main objectives are :
In regular basis during the year with the participation...
Hellenic Network for Corporate Social Responsibility (Gefyra S.A.) - Solidarity Pylons (Social Action Institutions’ Platform)
The objectives were; prioritization of the needs of the platform-members by themselves (proving that anyone understands the fact that his/her fellow could be in a more urgent circumstance than him/her), multiplication of the tools of support (i.e. the company doesn’t give only money but also...