- Employees participate in voluntary actions such as the collection and offering of cloths, school supplies, stationary supplies, medicines, sanitary goods, computers and office equipment.
- Donations are made every...
- Monthly open educational / informative meetings in company...
- Lidl Hellas works with local authorities and NGO’s informing students at schools about a healthy balance diet. Balance diet and daily exercise is necessary, especially for young children, since at that age the foundation of healthy...
- To create awareness favor to our employees to participate in voluntary team actions
- To develop a strong corporate culture for CSR issues
- to provide a better quality of life
Hellenic Network for CSR (Hellenic Exchanges Group) - A. Human - society, B. Environment, C. Education
The organisation responded to these challenges through a number of actions:
Hellenic Network for CSR (AB Vassilopoulos) - 29/5 AB Volunteers’ Day Over 120 activities and 3,000 volunteers
The company responded to the challenge through organizing its first official corporate “Volunteer Day”. Even though volunteer activities had taken place in the previous years, this is the first year that a specific date was appointed for all 10,000 employees, who were also responsible for...
The Company responded to this challenge through their paper-recycling program that is operated by the Bank in collaboration with a nonprofit organization named KLIMAKA and the NGO klimaxplus.
The aim of the program is to raise awareness of personnel to volunteer for the society and the...
Bridging the gap between people and labor market, with emphasis on vulnerable social groups, suffering work exclusion.
Employees’ voluntary program operating through 4 actions:
1: ManpowerGroup Open House
This is a sample of what Lidl Hellas do in the area of CSR:
Hellenic Network for Corporate Social Responsibility (Hellenic Exchanges Group) - A. Human–Society, B. Environment, C. Education
A. Solution – Human - Society
Our main objectives are :
In regular basis during the year with the participation...
Hellenic Network for Corporate Social Responsibility (Gefyra S.A.) - Solidarity Pylons (Social Action Institutions’ Platform)
The objectives were; prioritization of the needs of the platform-members by themselves (proving that anyone understands the fact that his/her fellow could be in a more urgent circumstance than him/her), multiplication of the tools of support (i.e. the company doesn’t give only money but also...