- Employees participate in voluntary actions such as the collection and offering of cloths, school supplies, stationary supplies, medicines, sanitary goods, computers and office equipment.
- Donations are made every...
- Monthly open educational / informative meetings in company...
- Lidl Hellas works with local authorities and NGO’s informing students at schools about a healthy balance diet. Balance diet and daily exercise is necessary, especially for young children, since at that age the foundation of healthy...
- To create awareness favor to our employees to participate in voluntary team actions
- To develop a strong corporate culture for CSR issues
- to provide a better quality of life
Hellenic Network for CSR (Hellenic Exchanges Group) - A. Human - society, B. Environment, C. Education
The organisation responded to these challenges through a number of actions:
The company responds to this challenge through the creation of practical training for students. The main purpose of the program is to promote the concept of training and development within the industry. At the same time, the students learn to analyse the development challenges of working...
Bridging the gap between people and labor market, with emphasis on vulnerable social groups, suffering work exclusion.
Employees’ voluntary program operating through 4 actions:
1: ManpowerGroup Open House
This is a sample of what Lidl Hellas do in the area of CSR:
Solvay has developed a unified methodology: S3S (Solvay Sustainability Screening Sites). It is a strategic tool to help take decisions about the future of industrial sites. It is made of guiding, structured, quantitative & qualitative questions: about 43 indicators covering all aspects of...
Hellenic Network for Corporate Social Responsibility (Hellenic Exchanges Group) - A. Human–Society, B. Environment, C. Education
A. Solution – Human - Society
Our main objectives are :
In regular basis during the year with the participation...
Hellenic Network for Corporate Social Responsibility (Gefyra S.A.) - Solidarity Pylons (Social Action Institutions’ Platform)
The objectives were; prioritization of the needs of the platform-members by themselves (proving that anyone understands the fact that his/her fellow could be in a more urgent circumstance than him/her), multiplication of the tools of support (i.e. the company doesn’t give only money but also...