- Contribute to CSR Europe Strategy review and its implications for the National Partner Organisations
- Create and agree concrete next steps to design an SDG Leadership Platform
- Learn and discuss approaches on how to organise an SDG Masterclass for your company...
- Wednesday 30 May 2018: United Nations Sustainable Development Goals 2030
- Thursday 31 May...
- Learn more about the upcoming Brussels SDG Summit (May 23, 2018)
- Get ready for the NPO Meeting on May 24, 208
- to learn more about the recent EC Action Plan on Sustainable Finance and related actions and measures issue insight
- to receive an update you on the latest...
CSR Europe is pleased to invite you to the next EU Update webinar on 25 October 2018 at 11:30-12:30.
Join the webinar to get updated on the EU Multi-Stakeholder Platform on the SDGs.
Please find agenda and other information below.
Join this NPO meeting to:
Are you interested in circular economy and innovative business models? CSR Europe invites you to attend Startup Breakfast, a breakfast meeting organised by the Horizon 2020 project R2π and CSCP to bring together startups in the Circular Economy with multinational companies. The objective is to...
CSR Europe and econsense support their members to scale up corporate transparency and establish responsible behaviour within companies. Turning businesses into truly responsible companies will help rebuild trust and address the growing expectations from the public and from the policy makers in...
CSR HELLAS is collaborating with BBSF to support the 3-days conference 'Balkans & Black Sea Cooperation Forum 2018'.
The conference will run for three days, addressing many different agendas:
CSR Europe embarks on the second edition of its Brussels SDG Summit (May 23), as part of the two-day European Business Summit (EBS, May 23 - 24). We expect around 300 participants, coming from all over Europe and overseas.
This event is an opportunity to hear from:
The 2nd Quarterly NPO webinar will take place on April 23, 2018.
This webinar is an opportunity for NPOs to:
More information and the agenda will be available soon.
The EU Team is organising an EU update webinar for CSR Europe members on April 19, 2018.
The webinar is an opportunity:
This Masterclass will provide company practitioners with an interactive and practical crash course on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
You will learn what the SDGs are all about and the Masterclass will provide you with the capacity to start/advance action towards the SDGs in your...