- Seize the unique opportunity to learn about new opportunities to engage
- Get the latest updates and achievements of National Partners
- Contribute to the implementation of CSR Europe Strategy 2030
- Build capacity on Circular Economy
- Get ready for the upcoming NPO Meeting in October.
- Contribute to the implementation of CSR Europe strategy 2030
- Learn more about the Circular economy training for...
- Wednesday 30 May 2018: United Nations Sustainable Development Goals 2030
- Thursday 31 May...
- Learn more about the upcoming Brussels SDG Summit (May 23, 2018)
- Get ready for the NPO Meeting on May 24, 208
- Provide a high-level platform for dialogue amongst NPOs on their needs, priorities and strategic...
Join the NPOs meeting in order to:
The third webinar of the network will provide useful insights on the NPO Meeting:
5 National Partner Organisations will be delivering a series of corporate trainings on Business and Human Rights across Europe.
This series is designed to give a broad perspective on the role and application of Human Rights in global and local business practices. Each session is open to CSR...
CSR Europe and econsense support their members to scale up corporate transparency and establish responsible behaviour within companies. Turning businesses into truly responsible companies will help rebuild trust and address the growing expectations from the public and from the policy makers in...
CSR HELLAS is collaborating with BBSF to support the 3-days conference 'Balkans & Black Sea Cooperation Forum 2018'.
The conference will run for three days, addressing many different agendas:
The 2nd Quarterly NPO webinar will take place on April 23, 2018.
This webinar is an opportunity for NPOs to:
More information and the agenda will be available soon.
Companies and organisations carrying out corporate social responsibility and sustainable development initiatives, or offer services in these areas, are invited to present their activities at the 7th CSR Marketplace. The event will take place in Warsaw on 12 April 2018. The CSR Marketplace is...
On November 24 we are hosting a high-level meeting with our Board Members and the Executive Directors of our National Partners Organisations.
We will discuss the following points:
The Luxembourg Sustainability Forum 2017 will take place from 13:30 to 21:00 at l'European Convention Center Luxembourg.
Corporate Social Responsibility is entering a new age and the Forum will devote its next edition to a new programme.
Each week IMS Luxembourg will reveal one highlight...