- Get ready for the upcoming NPO Meeting in October.
- Contribute to the implementation of CSR Europe strategy 2030
- Learn more about the Circular economy training for...
- How business is preparing for workforce transitions
- What is the future of learning and role of education?
- CSR Europe’s pilot project on workforce transitions
- HR and CSR Managers
- Interested individuals
- What actions concerning digital responsibility work best;
- How and where to the measure the benefits of these actions;
- How to build a stronger internal case for pursuing responsible digitalisation of work.
- HR, CSR & IT...
- A paid, six-month internship based...
Together for STEM – The European Business Platform for inclusive STEM, is a collaborative initiative of companies facilitated by CSR Europe to encourage and empower talent in Science, Technology Engineering and Math (STEM).
After an incubation phase of six months, we are now looking to...
The third webinar of the network will provide useful insights on the NPO Meeting:
Join this webinar to learn:
Who should attend:
Today, around 100 CEOs made an appeal to join forces for a New Deal for Europe. They want to accelerate sustainable growth, tackle climate change and create inclusive prosperity. Brought together by CSR Europe, the CEOs raise their voice to enhance dialogue and strengthen interaction with...
Join this webinar in order to:
- Learn more about the Brussels SDG Summit;
- Learn more about the programme of the NPO meeting
For more information, please contact Ester Barrajon (EB@csreurope.org)
Join this workshop to learn:
Who should attend:
Sustainability & Disability
The 2030 Agenda and the Sustainable Development Goals recognize people with disabilities as part of the existing vulnerable groups and different Goals expressly refer to them, building on the principle “leaving no one behind”. The UN Convention on the Rights...
5 National Partner Organisations will be delivering a series of corporate trainings on Business and Human Rights across Europe.
This series is designed to give a broad perspective on the role and application of Human Rights in global and local business practices. Each session is open to CSR...
Assessing the impact of corporate activities with a focus on the social dimension of impact, remains a challenge for many companies. As a growing number of businesses are expected to report on their non-financial performance, overcoming such a challenge has become ever more relevant. It is...
CSR Europe is currently seeking interns to join its Business Transformation, Sustainability Management, EU Relations and Communications Teams in Brussels for a period of six months.
Closing date – 4th March at 18.00 Brussels Time
What do we offer?