- Seize the unique opportunity to learn about new opportunities to engage
- Get the latest updates and achievements of National Partners
- Contribute to the implementation of CSR Europe Strategy 2030
- Build capacity on Circular Economy
- Get ready for the upcoming NPO Meeting in October.
- Contribute to the implementation of CSR Europe strategy 2030
- Learn more about the Circular economy training for...
- How business is preparing for workforce transitions
- What is the future of learning and role of education?
- CSR Europe’s pilot project on workforce transitions
- HR and CSR Managers
- Interested individuals
Join the NPOs meeting in order to:
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Conference has been postponed to February 2020. The new exact date will be announced soon.
CSR Europe and Huawei invite you to join the 5th edition of the Sustainability and Innovation conference series on Digitalisation & Circular Economy....
Together for STEM – The European Business Platform for inclusive STEM, is a collaborative initiative of companies facilitated by CSR Europe to encourage and empower talent in Science, Technology Engineering and Math (STEM).
After an incubation phase of six months, we are now looking to...
The third webinar of the network will provide useful insights on the NPO Meeting:
Organised in the framework of the EU-Africa Roundtable in May, this meeting will provide companies and stakeholders with the opportunity to share insights and challenges of digitalisation in Africa with a potential focus on skills, renewable energy and big data. The meeting will entail the...
Join this webinar to learn:
Who should attend:
Today, around 100 CEOs made an appeal to join forces for a New Deal for Europe. They want to accelerate sustainable growth, tackle climate change and create inclusive prosperity. Brought together by CSR Europe, the CEOs raise their voice to enhance dialogue and strengthen interaction with...
As much as the entire world, the African and European continents have the challenge to speed up towards inclusive and sustainable growth.
The EU is Africa’s first partner in trade and foreign investment. Moreover, Africa and Europe are strongly linked to each other – on different aspects...
CSR Europe is embarking on its 3rd Brussels SDG Summit to take place on 6-7 May 2019. This is a unique opportunity for businesses to advocate for a European and global integrated approach towards the SDGs. With the European elections scheduled for end of May 2019, CSR Europe will launch...
Join this webinar in order to:
- Learn more about the Brussels SDG Summit;
- Learn more about the programme of the NPO meeting
For more information, please contact Ester Barrajon (EB@csreurope.org)