- Seize the unique opportunity to learn about new opportunities to engage
- Get the latest updates and achievements of National Partners
- Contribute to the implementation of CSR Europe Strategy 2030
- Build capacity on Circular Economy
- Get ready for the upcoming NPO Meeting in October.
- Contribute to the implementation of CSR Europe strategy 2030
- Learn more about the Circular economy training for...
- Wednesday 30 May 2018: United Nations Sustainable Development Goals 2030
- Thursday 31 May...
- Learn more about the upcoming Brussels SDG Summit (May 23, 2018)
- Get ready for the NPO Meeting on May 24, 208
Join the NPOs meeting in order to:
The third webinar of the network will provide useful insights on the NPO Meeting:
What does it mean for businesses to redefine their value for society? How can companies integrate sustainability into their core and why should investors care? Which approaches are most promising to help companies measure their impact? And Why does sustainability matter from a CFO...
5 National Partner Organisations will be delivering a series of corporate trainings on Business and Human Rights across Europe.
This series is designed to give a broad perspective on the role and application of Human Rights in global and local business practices. Each session is open to CSR...
It is generally agreed that the implementation of innovative and circular business models as well as enabling policy environments represent great opportunities for the business and the policy sectors. The transition can in fact generate some important opportunities as improving the economic...
CSR Europe is pleased to invite you to the next EU Update webinar on 25 October 2018 at 11:30-12:30.
Join the webinar to get updated on the EU Multi-Stakeholder Platform on the SDGs.
Please find agenda and other information below.
CSR Europe and econsense support their members to scale up corporate transparency and establish responsible behaviour within companies. Turning businesses into truly responsible companies will help rebuild trust and address the growing expectations from the public and from the policy makers in...
The webinar is part of CSR Europe’s SDG incubator on the labour market integration of Third Country Nationals. It marks the starting point as CSR Europe is forming a European Business Coalition, which will roll-out a 2-year project (2019-2021) to promote the swift integration of Third Country...
CSR HELLAS is collaborating with BBSF to support the 3-days conference 'Balkans & Black Sea Cooperation Forum 2018'.
The conference will run for three days, addressing many different agendas:
The 2nd Quarterly NPO webinar will take place on April 23, 2018.
This webinar is an opportunity for NPOs to:
More information and the agenda will be available soon.