- Seize the unique opportunity to learn about new opportunities to engage
- Get the latest updates and achievements of National Partners
- Contribute to the implementation of CSR Europe Strategy 2030
- Build capacity on Circular Economy
- Get ready for the upcoming NPO Meeting in October.
- Contribute to the implementation of CSR Europe strategy 2030
- Learn more about the Circular economy training for...
- Wednesday 30 May 2018: United Nations Sustainable Development Goals 2030
- Thursday 31 May...
- Learn more about the upcoming Brussels SDG Summit (May 23, 2018)
- Get ready for the NPO Meeting on May 24, 208
- Kick off the year with 2018 Activity Planning for the network;
- Learn more about what is the network working on;
- Learn more about our NPO...
- Provide a high-level platform for dialogue amongst NPOs on their needs, priorities and strategic...
Join the NPOs meeting in order to:
The third webinar of the network will provide useful insights on the NPO Meeting:
5 National Partner Organisations will be delivering a series of corporate trainings on Business and Human Rights across Europe.
This series is designed to give a broad perspective on the role and application of Human Rights in global and local business practices. Each session is open to CSR...
CSR Europe and econsense support their members to scale up corporate transparency and establish responsible behaviour within companies. Turning businesses into truly responsible companies will help rebuild trust and address the growing expectations from the public and from the policy makers in...
The webinar is part of CSR Europe’s SDG incubator on the labour market integration of Third Country Nationals. It marks the starting point as CSR Europe is forming a European Business Coalition, which will roll-out a 2-year project (2019-2021) to promote the swift integration of Third Country...
CSR HELLAS is collaborating with BBSF to support the 3-days conference 'Balkans & Black Sea Cooperation Forum 2018'.
The conference will run for three days, addressing many different agendas:
The 2nd Quarterly NPO webinar will take place on April 23, 2018.
This webinar is an opportunity for NPOs to:
More information and the agenda will be available soon.
Companies and organisations carrying out corporate social responsibility and sustainable development initiatives, or offer services in these areas, are invited to present their activities at the 7th CSR Marketplace. The event will take place in Warsaw on 12 April 2018. The CSR Marketplace is...
This event is part of CSR Europe’s Quarterly NPO Webinar Series in collaboration with National Partner Organisations.
Join this webinar to:
On November 24 we are hosting a high-level meeting with our Board Members and the Executive Directors of our National Partners Organisations.
We will discuss the following points: