- Get ready for the upcoming NPO Meeting in October.
- Contribute to the implementation of CSR Europe strategy 2030
- Learn more about the Circular economy training for...
- Seize the unique opportunity to learn about new opportunities to engage
- Get the latest updates and achievements of National Partners
- Contribute to the implementation of CSR Europe Strategy 2030
- Build capacity on Circular Economy
- Present best practices from companies that are already implementing circular models;
- Learn how to transform...
The third webinar of the network will provide useful insights on the NPO Meeting:
CSR Europe is building a collaborative platform with other businesses to learn and share best practices, and to develop concrete collaborative projects on Biodiversity and Industry. The focus of this platform is to explore how companies can collectively enhance the net positive biodiversity...
The European Commission released, at last, its Guidelines on Climate-Related Disclosures. By building on the TCFD recommendations, the new guidelines update the Non-Binding Guidelines on Non-Financial Disclosure of 2017, setting the highest standard for corporate reporting.
In this context,...
Join the NPOs meeting in order to:
At the end of October, the Junker Commission will have concluded its mandate.
The Composition of the new Commission, as well as the background of the newly appointed Commissioners, will give crucial indications on the future direction of the Union, also with respect to its sustainability...
On 24 October 2019, CSR Europe is pleased to invite you to the final conference of the R2π: - tRansition from linear 2 circular that will take place in Brussels with the aim to:
Since the implementation of the Directive on Non-financial reporting and the launch of the European Action Plan on Sustainable Finance, the attention of both companies and investors on corporate climate-related disclosure has increased. On the one hand, companies are requested to report on their...