This Masterclass will provide company practitioners with an interactive and practical crash course on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
You will learn what the SDGs are all about and the Masterclass will provide you with the capacity to start/advance action towards the SDGs in your own organisation. Join us to learn and be inspired; to exchange with peers and to drive positive change
Day 1: SDGs and Business Transformation
- A deep understanding of the Sustainable Development Goals and the role of business in achieving them
- Information, tools and inspiration to tackle the SDGs and transform business practice
Day 2: SDG Leadership and Collaboration – from idea to action
- Practical sessions to help you implement/advance the SDGs in your own business (including Materiality; Impact measurement; building the internal business case and collaboration)
- You will go home with an action plan for practical next steps to take action and show SDG Leadership.
Who is it for?
- CSR / Sustainability managers
- Any person involved with/responsible for SDGs
This event is free for CSR Europe members. Non-member participation is subject to a fee of 850 EUR.
For more information, please contact Yvette Sweringa (email@example.com).