Brussels, 6th May 2019 During its General Assembly on the 6th of May 2019 in Brussels, CSR Europe officially appointed its new Board of Directors to serve for the period 2019-2022.
CSR Europe is pleased to announce:
- The election of five new corporate members to the board from McCain Foods, Sodexo, IBM, Epson Europe and Moody’s.
- The re-election of seven corporate Members: Titan, Hitachi, Pirelli, Solvay, Enel, BASF, Engie
- Two new board members representing our national partner organisations, from IMS Luxembourg and CSR Hellas. The representative from Business in the Community Ireland was re-elected for a further term as well.
“On behalf of CSR Europe, I would also like to extend a big thank you to all the board members from 2016-19; in particular for their hard work in helping the organisation to deliver projects like the European Pact for Youth and for also establishing the organisation’s 2030 strategy.”
NEW COMPOSITION OF CSR EUROPE BOARD
During the meeting on the 6th of May, the General Assembly and the new Board discussed the previous year’s activities and the new 2030 vision for the organisation, focusing on leadership and engagement.
The full list of the new Board of Directors is as follows:
1. Μaria Alexiou, CSR Director - TITAN Cement Group
2. Filippo Bettini, Chief Sustainability & Risk Govern. Officer - Pirelli
3. Lucile Celisse, Vice President CSR - McCain Foods Europe
4. Michel Croisé, President - Sodexo Benelux
5. Hans Daems, Group Public Affairs Officer - Hitachi
6. Dominique Debecker, Deputy Chief Sustainability Officer - Solvay
7. Jean-Christophe Knoertzer, VP - Global Markets Digital Hub - IBM
8. Marina Migliorato, Head of Sustainability Stakeholders Engagement-Enel
9. Henning Ohlsson, Managing Director - Epson Europe
10. Thorsten Pinkepank, Director Sustainability Relations – BASF
11. Jens Schmidt-Bürgel, Managing Director - Moody’s
12. Jacques A. Spelkens, Head of Corporate Social Responsibility -Engie
National Partner Organisations:
1. Alexandros Kostopoulos, Business Development Manager- CSR Hellas
2. Tomás Sercovich, CEO- Business in the Community Ireland
3. Nancy Thomas, Director-IMS - Inspiring More Sustainability Luxembourg
Board members are responsible for taking critical decisions on the strategic direction, governance and the overall performance of the organisation. They usually meet four times a year and are vested with all powers of management and disposal. Inside the Board, the Directors do not represent their own companies or organisations but a wide corporate network, and non-profit-driven members.