Friday, October 18, 2019
Position: Network Management Intern
What do we offer?
- 796 Euros paid, six-month internship based in our office in Brussels.
- A challenging international job in a small, dynamic young and multinational team
- Working with a network of around 40 multinational corporations and 42 European National Partner Organisations across 32 countries on several different projects
- An excellent learning opportunity for a student/recent graduate who is interested in CSR, as well as dealing with national CSR organisations, international companies, European activities and research.
What does the role consist of?
- Intelligence gathering on National Partners Organisations and corporate accounts to ensure membership engagement and collaboration opportunities
- CRM management and maintenance
- Conference, Webinar and workshop organisation and delivery for National Partner Network
- Provide Membership engagement data analysis to the teams at regular intervals
- Research and account meeting preparation that provide members insights in the added value of the portfolio of CSR Europe services
- Assisting teams in their membership and recruitment activities
- Attending external meetings and events
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Fluency in English is essential (other languages desirable)
- Good understanding of and enthusiasm for business, the business environment and CSR issues
- Stakeholder engagement skills.
- First experience on project development.
- Demonstrable experience with Microsoft Dynamics or other CRM technology, MS Office suite esp. strong skills with MS Excel required
- Good research skills: ability to find relevant information and summarise the essence
- Good analytical skills: ability to work with data on benchmarks and company assessments
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) : ability to provide both information in a timely, clear and concise manner; and to expresses ideas effectively, adjusting style, tools and mode to the needs of others
- Knowledge on Business and Human Rights is an asset.
- The candidate must be available to work for a period of 6 months
- The candidate must have the legal authorisation to work in Belgium
To apply, click here.