For the past 20 years, CSR Europe has enabled companies to share best practices on CSR and innovate practical action to shape the business and political agenda on sustainability and competitiveness in Europe.
Key benefits of membership
- Shape CSR-related policy at European level through opportunities to work directly with EU policy makers and gain a better understanding of the latest policy developments through our clear and concise policy updates.
- Collaborate and learn from best practices within and across sectors:
- Topic-specific workshops, publications, webinars and events
- Sector-specific initiatives
- Grow and diversify your network through access to the leading European network of corporate social responsibility practitioners from over 10,000 companies.
- Enhance your visibility and better communicate your CSR efforts internally and externally through involvement in high-level events and exposure in CSR Europe's media channels.
- Improve business performance and integration of sustainability practices through use of our reputable assessment tools.
- Receive personalised service and member discounts:
- A dedicated account manager for personalised support
- 10% discount of the annual membership fee can be used for one or more tailored service
- 30% discount on tailored services and paid events
Click here for a comprehensive overview of our service offering.
Click here for a one page summary of key membership benefits, services and activities.
CSR Europe is open to any company that is committed to improving its corporate social responsibility. The annual membership fee is 19,750 Euro per year. New members pay an additional one off signing on fee of 5,000 Euro.
For more information contact Stefan Crets, Executive Director of CSR Europe.