CSR Europe is currently seeking an EU Relations Intern to assist with the organisation’s EU activities and services. The internship offers a learning opportunity in a multinational team for those who are interested in CSR and EU activities as well as in dealing with international companies and European issues and stakeholders.
What does the role consist of?
The successful candidate will assist staff members on a number of activities which may include:
- Researching various topics related to CSR in the EU
- Assisting with providing CSR-related EU information to members (EU insights, EU update calls, etc.)
- Participation in meetings with EU officials and other stakeholders
- Assisting with the organisation’s event management (EU events, etc.)
- Preparation of EU information for High-Level meetings (General Assembly, BoD meetings, etc.)
- Update internal documents, website, database and support with general administrative and organisational tasks
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Fluency in English is essential (other languages desirable)
- Good understanding of the EU institutions and the business environment, interest in CSR issues
- Good communication skills (oral and written) – ability to communicate formally and professionally
- Strong experience with MS Office suite, e.g. PowerPoint
- Ability to deal with multi-disciplinary tasks and capacity to respond rapidly to a variety of diverse tasks
- The applicant must be either a recent graduate or a student who is required to complete an internship in order to finish their studies
- The candidate must be available to work for a period of 6 months
- The candidate must have the legal authorisation to work in Belgium