CSR Europe is currently seeking for two interns to join its Sustainability Management.
Closing date – 4th March at 18.00 Brussels Time
Position: Sustainable Markets and Finance intern
What does the role consist of?
- Assisting project managers in their project activities e.g. developing concepts, preparing presentations, monitoring of relevant news and legislation.
- Research and report writing on a wide range of topics, e.g. Non-Financial Reporting, Investor relations, Sustainable Finance, Transparency including Tax
- Research and account meeting preparation that provide members insights in the added value of the portfolio of CSR Europe services
- Webinar, workshop and training organisation and delivery
- Project administration, including update of internal documents, databases
- Assisting with communication activities e.g. contributing to the newsletter, website articles, website updates
- Attending external meetings and events
What kind of person are we looking for?
- You have a good understanding of business, Reporting both financial and non-financial, Sustainable Finance and related policies is an asset and corporate social responsibility issues
- You are highly motivated and have a passion for sustainability topics
- You are familiar with the EU decision-making process
- You are a team player