CSR Europe is currently seeking for an intern to join its Business Transformation Team.
Closing date – 4th March at 18.00 Brussels Time
Position: Future of work intern
What does the role consist of?
- Assisting project managers in their project activities e.g. developing concepts, preparing presentations, monitoring of relevant news and policies
- Research and report writing on a wide range of topics, e.g. Future of Work, STEM and Corporate Digital Responsibility
- Research and account meeting preparation that provide members insights in the added value of the portfolio of CSR Europe services
- Webinar, workshop and training organisation and delivery
- Project administration, including update of internal documents, databases
- Assisting with communication activities e.g. contributing to the newsletter, website articles, website updates
- Attending external meetings and events
What kind of person are we looking for?
- You are interested in helping companies to build a sustainable workforce and collaborate with education
- You are highly motivated and have a passion for sustainability topics
- You understand business logic
- You have preferably experience in event organisation
- You are a team player