CSR Europe is currently seeking an intern to join its EU Relations Team.
Closing date – 4th March at 18.00 Brussels Time
What does the role consist of?
The successful candidate will assist staff members on a number of activities which may include:
- Researching various topics related to CSR in the EU
- Assisting with providing CSR-related EU information to members (EU insights, EU update calls, etc.)
- Participation in meetings with EU officials and other stakeholders
- Assisting with the organisation’s event management (EU events, etc.)
- Preparation of EU information for High-Level meetings (General Assembly, BoD meetings, etc.)
- Update internal documents, website, database and support with general administrative and organisational tasks
- Fluency in English is essential (other languages desirable)
- Good understanding of the EU institutions and the business environment, interest in CSR issues
- Good communication skills (oral and written) – ability to communicate formally and professionally
- Strong experience with MS Office suite, e.g. PowerPoint
- Ability to deal with multi-disciplinary tasks and capacity to respond rapidly to a variety of diverse tasks
- The applicant must be either a recent graduate or a student who is required to complete an internship in order to finish their studies
- The candidate must be available to work for a period of 6 months
- The candidate must have the legal authorisation to work in Belgium
- Good time management skills with the ability to multi-task and respond rapidly to a number of simultaneous requests
- Strong experience with MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel)
- Enthusiastic about learning new things and a go-getter attitude!