CSR Europe is currently seeking interns to join its Communications Team.
Closing date – 31th May at 18.00 Brussels Time
What does the role consist of?
The successful candidate will assist staff members on a number of activities which includes:
- Boost online visibility of content produced to increase outreach
- Ability to draft compelling content and contribute to the monthly newsletter and other publications
- Develop and create social media content (Twitter/LinkedIn/Facebook) to engage target audiences and spread the message
- Creating visuals (using Adobe Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) for a wide range of digital platforms to increase CSR Europe’s visibility
- Assisting with event communications
- Ensure website maintenance
- Media, member and issues monitoring, media contact research and outreach
- General administrative tasks
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Fluency in English, excellent communication skills (oral and written) – ability to communicate formally and professionally
- Interest for Design and experience with Adobe software (InDesign, PhotoShop etc. )
- Interest in developing online communication through e.g. social media
- Enthusiasm for and understanding of corporate communications
- Resourceful with an appreciation for design and interest in creative communications
- Good time management skills with the ability to multi-task and respond rapidly to a number of simultaneous requests
- Strong experience with MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel).
Starting date: 1 July 2019