CSR Europe is currently seeking for an intern to join its Business Transformation Team.
Closing date – 4th March at 18.00 Brussels Time
- Assisting project managers in their project activities e.g. developing concepts, preparing presentations, monitoring of relevant news and legislations.
- Research and report writing on a wide range of topics, e.g. circular economy, microplastics, etc.
- Webinar, workshop and training organisation and delivery
- Project administration, including update of internal documents, databases
- Assisting with communication activities e.g. contributing to the newsletter, website articles, website updates
- Attending external meetings and events
What kind of person are we looking for?
- You have a good understanding of circular economy business models, environmental policies and corporate social responsibility issues
- You are highly motivated and have a passion for sustainability topics
- You are familiar with the EU decision-making process
- You are a team player
- Excellent language skills: Fluency in English is essential (other languages desirable)
- Good research skills: ability to find relevant information and summarise the essence
- Good analytical skills: ability to work with data on benchmarks and company assessments
- Good communication skills (verbal and written): ability to provide both information in a timely, clear and concise manner; and to expresses ideas effectively, adjusting style, tools and mode to the needs of others
- Good IT skills: Demonstrable experience with MS Office suite esp. strong skills with MS Excel and PowerPoint required
- Good presentation skills: Ability to speak and present concepts publicly
- Good multi-tasking skills: Capacity to rapidly respond to a variety of diverse tasks