CSR Europe is currently seeking interns to join its Business Transformation, Sustainability Management, EU Relations and Communications Teams in Brussels for a period of six months.
Closing date – 4th March at 18.00 Brussels Time
What do we offer?
- A paid, six-month internship based in our office in Brussels - interns at CSR Europe are paid a monthly stipend of 781 Euros.
- A challenging international job in a small, dynamic young and multinational team
- Working with a network of around 44 multinational corporations and 42 European National Partner Organisations across 32 countries on several different projects
- An excellent learning opportunity for a student/recent graduate who is interested in CSR, as well as dealing with national CSR organisations, international companies, European activities and research.
We currently have vacancies in the following teams:
- Future of Work (STEM, Corporate Digital Responsibility, workforce transitions)
- Circular Economy
- Supply chain sustainability and responsible sourcing
Sustainability Management and Network
- Reimbursement of the subscription for the public transport (49 EUR / month)
- 4 extra-legal holidays
- 5 days closure of the office in August
Starting date – 25 April
- The applicant must be either a recent postgraduate or a student who is required to complete an internship in order to finish their postgraduate studies
- The applicant should have an academic background in a relevant field (business, economics, sustainability studies, environmental sciences). You may explain the link of your studies to sustainability in your cover letter.
- The applicant must be available to work for a period of 6 months
- The applicant must have the legal authorisation to work in Belgium
- Cover letter
- Curriculum Vitae (max. 2 pages)
- Minimum one professional recommendation letter / previous work reference/Your most recent academic record / degree