HP has released its 2015 Sustainability Report. The report describes the progress the company is making to support its vision of creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Some key achievements detailed in the report include:
- Achieving the company goals of reducing greenhouse gas emissions by 20% in its global operations and through its supply chain several years ahead of schedule
- Decreasing its carbon emissions footprint by 11%
- Decreasing its water consumption footprint by 12%
- Recycling 114,100 metric tons of hardware and supplies through HP Planet Partners
- Providing empowerment and training programs to more than 78,000 supplier factory workers
To read the report in full, please click here.