On 10th October, CSR Europe members are gathering to investigate company practices and standards on ‘Corporate Digital Responsibility’ and the future of work. The working group will define various responsibility dimensions for the workplace in relation to digitalisation, data and automation.
Organisations driving forward technological developments have the responsibility to do so in a manner which leads us toward a positive future. In response to this, Corporate Digital Responsibility (CDR) is standing out as the new direction, combining ethical considerations at the company, individual and societal level. However, the world of work remains yet to be investigated, with the need to define industry guidelines and standards for responsible behaviour.
The framework below gives an initial overview on how to start applying responsible practices in relation to Corporate Digital Responsibility at work.
Want to learn more?
Register for first working group meeting on Corporate Digital Responsibility
- When: 10th October, 9AM – 1PM
- Where: CSR Europe offices, Brussels
Join this working group to:
- Benchmark your readiness on Corporate Digital Responsibility at your workplace
- Exchange on emerging challenges and solutions with other companies
- Take part in future working group actions (action research, pilots, peer learning meetings)