Source for good: Learning network
We offer Corporate Members and National Partners Organisations a platform for continuous learning to ensure members are up to date on trends and upcoming regulations. The Learning Network aims to facilitate collaboration with peers to exchange business practices and solutions to challenging sustainable issues.
Our work focuses on:
- Supply Chain Sustainability
- Human Rights in Business Operations
- Webinar and podcast series on good practices, trends, issues.
- Issue briefs to support understanding of upcoming and new relevant developments, incl. EU policy
- Workshops and Open fora to discuss and enhance visibility of members’ leading practices and facilitate dialogue with stakeholders, incl. EU institutions
- Article series (on CSR Europe’s and external media) featuring members and project’s insight
- Ongoing dialogue with EU institutions
For more information please contact Alice Pedretti (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2018: Vattenfall on capacity building (13:56 min)
Interview with Vattenfall’s Sustainability Supply Chain & Strategic Director, Esther Rodriguez, with the perspective on how the company conducted a Human Rights Impact Assessment in the coal mining industry in Columbia.
2018: L’Oreal on capacity building (11:39 min)
Interview with L’Oreal’s Sustainable Sourcing Director, Laure Malherbe, to discuss their sustainable sourcing policy, KPI performance, and what their next steps entail to generate a sustainable future.
2018: The Forest Trust on capacity building (8:56 min)
Interview with the Head of The Forest Trust (TFT) initiative Rurality, Marianne Martinet, on how the organization is engaging the bottom of the supply chain and helping farmers enact their vision locally while nourishing the environment.
2016: Blueprint (Original)
2013: Report, MOC-A Results