Source for good: Learning network
We offer Corporate Members and National Partners Organisations a platform for continuous learning to ensure members are up to date on trends and upcoming regulations. The Learning Network aims to facilitate collaboration with peers to exchange business practices and solutions to challenging sustainable issues.
Our work focus on:
- Supply Chain Sustainability
- Human Rights in Business Operations
- Webinar series on good practices, trends, issues.
- Issue briefs to support understanding of upcoming and new relevant developments, incl. EU policy
- Workshops and Open fora to discuss and enhance visibility of members’ leading practices and facilitate dialogue with stakeholders, incl. EU institutions
- Article series (on CSR Europe’s and external media) featuring members and project’s insight
- Ongoing dialogue with EU institutions
For more information please contact Alice Pedretti (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2016: Blueprint (Original)
2013: Report, MOC-A Results