- What actions concerning digital responsibility work best;
- How and where to the measure the benefits of these actions;
- How to build a stronger internal case for pursuing responsible digitalisation of work.
- HR, CSR & IT...
Tax is increasingly becoming an unavoidable issue for companies. In the global context of the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), following the OECD/G20 BEPS Project that has paved the way for a wider trend towards fairer international tax system, and in light of the increased expectations...
Sustainability & Disability
The 2030 Agenda and the Sustainable Development Goals recognize people with disabilities as part of the existing vulnerable groups and different Goals expressly refer to them, building on the principle “leaving no one behind”. The UN Convention on the Rights...
Join this workshop to learn:
Who should attend:
Join this webinar in order to:
- Learn more about the Brussels SDG Summit;
- Learn more about the programme of the NPO meeting
For more information, please contact Ester Barrajon (EB@csreurope.org)
CSR Europe is embarking on its 3rd Brussels SDG Summit to take place on 6-7 May 2019. This is a unique opportunity for businesses to advocate for a European and global integrated approach towards the SDGs. With the European elections scheduled for end of May 2019, CSR Europe will launch...