Are you looking to enhance the impact of your projects?
Our SDG Incubator offers a platform where corporate members and national sustainability networks can meet and identify new collaboration opportunities. Our aim is to develop partnerships that tackle one or several SDGs.
The SDG Incubator is part of CSR Europe’s Sustainable Business Exchange – The European Business Platform for action towards the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
The overall objective of the SDG incubator is to incubate collaborative action towards one or several SDGs through the creation of multi-stakeholder partnerships.
- Access external resources and expertise
- Lead the action and be part of a consortium to put ideas into practice
- Achieve higher impact with fewer resources and risks
- Adopt transformative qualities into your business model
- Create new products, markets and supply chains
- Web meeting: Sustainable urban mobility (September 21, 2017)
- Web Meeting: Sustainability in Logistics (September 26, 2017)
- Web meeting: Big data and sustainable development (October 3, 2017)