Founded in 2004, Centre for CSR Development Ukraine is a non-profit organisation with 20 member companies representing both leading multinational and Ukrainian companies. Centre for CSR Development is an expert organisation that implement CSR projects, consults companies on CSR strategies' development and non-financial reporting. The Centre is a member of the Ukrainian Global Compact Steering Committee (2010-2011) and is a GRI organisational stakeholder.
To implement system changes for corporate social responsibility's development in Ukraine.
The main activities include:
- National CSR Contest (CSR Case Contest(2009-2011), Readers' Choice Non-Financial Reporting Award, CSR Marketplace).
- Guides on CSR practical implementations (HR and CSR, How to establish partnerships: a guide for business, Sustainable Procurement, Stakeholder Dialogue, Corporate Volunteering).
- CSR transparency Index.
- international cooperation and local researches (e.g. contribution to the ISO 26 000 development from national level).
- educational materials and events (CSR conferences, workshops, trainings, thematic publications, guidance and books).
- cooperation with different stakeholders: governmental agencies, Universities, etc.