CSR in Turkey is an independent NGO formed by the efforts from academics, businesses and other civil society organisations, aiming to promote the ideas of CSR not only in business world but also to other stakeholder groups such as government and non-governmental organisations.
CSR Turkey believes that companies should and can implement CSR practices and policies into their businesses. This will not only help to improve the development of the society they operate in but also shall be beneficial for their business, as well as a profitable strategy for themselves.
To create tools, resources and methodologies for business to behave socially responsible on social, economical and environmental issues so that business can have a positive impact on the development of the society.
- Identifying the CSR related fields in Turkey.
- Promoting CSR and developing a public opinion.
- Publishing researches and articles.
- Consulting to different stakeholder groups.
- Creating opportunities for business to experience the benefits of CSR.
- Organising events, training and certification programmes.
- Creating and/or implementing tools for assessment and measurement of CSR.