What do we offer?
- A paid, six-month internship based in our office in Brussels
- A challenging international job in a small, dynamic young and multinational team
- Working with a network of around 48 multinational corporations and 42 European National Partner Organisations across 32 countries on a number of different projects
- An excellent learning opportunity for a student/recent graduate who is interested in CSR, as well as dealing with national CSR organisations, international companies, European activities and research.
What does the role consist of?
- Assisting project managers in their project activities
- Research and report writing on a wide range of topics, e.g. human rights, sustainable supply chains, Future of Work, sustainability reporting and performance, Sustainable Developments Goals (SDGs), circular economy, etc.
- Webinar and workshop organisation and delivery
- Project administration, including update of internal documents, website, databases
- Attending external meetings and events
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Fluency in English is essential (other languages desirable)
- Good understanding of business, the business environment and CSR issues
- Good research skills: ability to find relevant information and summarise the essence
- Good analytical skills: ability to work with data on benchmarks and company assessments
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) : ability to provide both information in a timely, clear and concise manner; and to expresses ideas effectively, adjusting style, tools and mode to the needs of others
- Demonstrable experience with MS Office suite esp. strong skills with MS Excel required
- Capacity to rapidly respond to a variety of diverse tasks
- The applicant must be either a recent graduate or a student who is required to complete an internship in order to finish their studies
- The candidate must be available to work for a period of 6 months
- The candidate must have the legal authorisation to work in Belgium