Content & Community Manager
To boost our online visibility and stakeholder engagement, we are looking for a junior Content & Community Manager. Being an English Native speaker is a must
About CSR Europe
CSR Europe is the leading European business network for Corporate Social Responsibility. Through its network of 42 corporate members and 41 National CSR organisations, it gathers over 10,000 companies, and acts as a platform for those businesses looking to enhance sustainable growth and positively contribute to society. In its mission to bring the sustainability agenda forward, CSR Europe goes beyond European borders and cooperates with CSR organisations in other regions across the world.
Your core objectives will be
- Boost online visibility and stakeholder engagement
- Expand our online reach through the creation of compelling content that will attract our network to our publications, events, webinars and workshops.
- Nurture our CSR business network from being curious to becoming loyal members
- Help us to stay unique and fresh.
This year we are beginning the process of transforming our communication channels, including revamping our website and newsletter. The ideal candidate will be an English Native speaker, skilled in copy-writing and design.
All applications to be sent by Monday 28 January 2019. The selected candidate will start by mid to end February 2019
Your core activities
- Moderating all online content, ensuring consistency and growing the network’s presence through CSR Europe’s website, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and newsletters
- Creating inspiring content to engage stakeholders (corporate members, businesses, EU authorities, National CSR Organisations, Regional Partner Organisations, NGOs, press, etc).
- Ensuring all content reflects our guidelines and tone of voice across all of our social media and other online platforms
- Keeping up to date with activities within both the Services and Membership and Stakeholder Relations (MSR) teams to capitalise on opportunities across all departments.
- Provide advice and guidance to colleagues in the Services and MSR teams on the most effective use of social media
- Using Google Analytics, Twitter Analytics and Facebook Insights (and other measurement tools) to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
- Generate creative ideas for content based on insight and evidence.
- Crafting visuals for a wide range of digital platforms (for example, photos, illustrations, banners) using Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Taking and editing photos
- Creating videos and PowerPoints
- Creating printed material, such as event invitations, promotion materials
- Sourcing media from stock libraries and brand sites
What you need to have:
- English as native language IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST
- Previous 1-year experience in an agency or in-house managing content on behalf of a brand/NGO/business organisation
- Passion for writing and telling stories
- Flawless writing skills with top-notch attention to detail
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Experience implementing a CMS, setting up new websites
- Knowledge of Drupal, Wordpress or other website tools
- Originality and creativity to develop new ideas and concepts
- Ability to produce excellent work in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive and motivated to be the very best
- Passion for CSR and sustainability
- Flexible approach to work, and the ability to work well as part of a dynamic team
- Degree or similar level qualification in marketing or communications
- Knowledge of newsletter tools (Mailchimp, etc)