What does the role consist of?
- Project management in the field of sustainable sourcing (focus on raw materials), business & human rights, circular economy.
- Development and management of Collaborative Platforms, long-term collaborations between companies, often including stakeholders. You will also be working on a leadership platform on social standards in road transport.
- Organisation and delivery of webinars, workshops and training programmes.
- Speaking at external meetings and events.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- You have a good overall understanding of businesses and their supply chains, sustainability, corporate social responsibility and/or circular economy business models.
- You have specific knowledge of and interest in (the sourcing of) raw materials and the sustainability challenges of mining, material use and recycling and/or experience in sectors like logistics, chemical industry, energy.
- You are highly motivated and have a passion for sustainability topics.
- You are a team player.
Skills and experience:
- Project management experience (3-5 years or more relevant experience).
- Corporate experience is an asset.
- Business development: you are able to develop activities, projects and collaborative platforms that add value to the members and have an impact on social and environmental challenges.
- Facilitation skills: you are able to moderate discussions and facilitate collaboration between different stakeholders with a clear focus and ambition.
- Solution oriented and ability to work independently.
- Fluency in English.
What do we offer?
- A challenging international job in a small, dynamic, young and multinational team.
- Working with multinational corporations and our National Partner Organisations.
- An excellent opportunity for professional growth.
- A gross monthly salary between 2500 and 3800 euro, depending on experience.
All applications (CV plus a motivational letter) to be sent by Monday 10th of June 2019 to Elisa Casazza, project manager Circular Economy at email@example.com. Feel free to contact Bernedine Bos, Director Business Transformation (firstname.lastname@example.org) in case you have any questions about this position.