CSR Europe cannot achieve scale to build capacity in Europe alone
- In order to help achieve the vision of the EU Directive, i.e. to increase competitiveness through transparency, we need to ensure that companies are equipped with the right understanding and capacities to manage non-financial performance.
- The Directive will affect 6000+ companies directly and many more indirectly (through supply chains).
- CSR Europe has developed an overarching sustainability management maturity and integration assessment and benchmarking tool for companies to be able to identify their gaps.
- To achieve scale and management capacity in Europe, we are offering industry associations the opportunity to organise group benchmarks and optional additional services for a selection of their members.
Sustainability Management Maturity & Integration Assessment (MIA): CSR Europe's framework for companies` internal improvement
Provides companies with a solution to assess and benchmark the level of maturity and integration of their sustainability management in order to better understand and internally communicate areas for improvement.
Key metrics are based on some aspects of GRI G4 and CSR Europe’s assessment of an ideal situation; linked to the requirements of the EU Directive on Non-Financial Information Disclosure.
- MIA benchmark: a confidential individual gap analysis and benchmark for 10-20 companies (scheduling is to be discussed according to the number of companies), including aggregate results.
- An exclusive closing workshop to review results and learn from good practices and challenges identified (optional)
- A sustainability report benchmark of the companies within the group (optional)
- MIA benchmark for a group of 10+ companies: 4,000 EUR / company
- MIA benchmark + workshop for a group of 10+ companies: 5,000 EUR / company
- MIA benchmark + workshop + sustainability report review for a group of 10+ companies: 6,500 EUR / company