Founded in 2002, the Club de Excelencia en Sostenibilidad is a business association made up of a group of major companies who believe in sustainable growth in the business, social and environmental spheres. The Club aims to be:
- a dialogue forum with stakeholders.
- a benchmarking platform for sustainable development.
- a channel for communicating best practices to the Spanish business community.
The Club de Excelencia en Sostenibilidad is a non-profit association, whose objective is "to promote sustainable development in the corporate sector, sharing responsible practices to contribute to corporate excellence and social progress. Our vision is to be the reference forum on Sustainable Development.
Conferences and Seminars
- The Club de Excelencia en Sostenibilidad organises and co-organises CSR conferences on a number of issues. In 2005, for instance, these were:
- Soria 21 World Forum on Energy, Development, Sustainable Development and Climate Change (with Foro Soria 21, Instituto de Estudios Económicos, the Adecco Foundation for Labour Market Integration and the San Pablo CEU University).
- 5th Latin American Young Business People's Congress (Cartagena de Indias, Colombia) (with the Confederation of Young Latin American Businesspeople).
- Results Presentation of the Spanish Corporate Responsibility Monitor (with the support of Villafañe y Asociados and the Cinco Días newspaper).
- 3rd Conference on Benchmarking in Corporate Responsibility.
- 3rd Conference on Corporate Responsibility for Senior Company Management; co-organised with Vodafone.
- II Towards Sustainable Development Conference. Co-organised with the Ballearic Islands' Sustainable Development Foundation.
- Training courses for CSR managers:
- Course on Corporate Responsibility for SMEs (in partnership with the Regional Government of Andalucia, the Andalucia Businesspeople's Conference and the magazine Andalucía Económica)
- Corporate Responsibility Management course, co-organised with the Instituto de Empresa business school and the Fundación Sagardoy. First postgraduate course in Spain for managers on CSR.
- The Club de Excelencia en Sostenibilidad signed a Cooperation Agreement with the Regional Government of Andalucia with a three-fold objective: to preserve the environment, to defend good governance practices within companies and to empower the business and financial community in Andalucia.
Consejero Delegado and Director General de BSH Electrodomésticos España.
For more information, please contact Isabel Castillo, Project Officer.
Phone: + 34 91 782 08 59
Address: C/Serrano,93-7ºA. 28006 Madrid, Spain
Facebook: Club de Excelencia en Sostenibilidad
LinkedIn: Club de Excelencia en Sostenibilidad