The European Hub on Business and Human Rights is a platform for companies across Europe to:
- Exchange knowledge and learn from peers and experts
- Share best practices on the topic of business and human rights, and
- Incubate solutions on identified gaps.
The Hub is run in partnership with 10 national partner organisations (“Hub partners”) from 10 European countries shown above.
Engage in the Hub
- 1. Learn more about the six elements to embed human rights in company functions:
Read the first Blueprint For Embedding Human Rights in Key Company Functions, a tool to support companies to get embedding rights by breaking down the embedding concept of the UNGPs in 6 practical elements. All complemented with over 50 good company practices from various industries.
- 2. Discuss with companies and experts through webinar and workshop series:
Register to attend to the webinar series (view the events calendar) that discuss practical solutions to embedding challenges.
- 3. Dive into relevant #bizhumanrights updates with the issue insights:
Register/Log-in to download the issue insights on several topics related to business and human rights. Issue insights to date focus on: UNGPs, EC Sector Guides on Business and Human Rights, Developments on human rights reporting for European companies, Conflict minerals, Directive on Non-Financial Information, etc..
For the details on events, consult CSR Europe’s main calendar.