CSR Europe embarks on the second edition of its Brussels SDG Summit (May 23), as part of the two-day European Business Summit (EBS, May 23 - 24). We expect around 300 participants, coming from all over Europe and overseas.
This event is an opportunity to hear from:
- European Union representatives
- Civil society
- Industry sectors
- Regional partners from around the world
The SDG Summit programme includes:
- High-Level Plenary Presentations and Council-style meeting (May 23)
- 15 SDG Challenge roundtables (May 23)
- CSR Europe General Assembly (members only, May 23)
- Gala Dinner (members only, May 23)
- National Partner Organisation meeting (members only, May 24)
National Partner Organisation meeting will focus on:
- Co-creation and planning of next steps of the SDG Leadership Platform
- Seizing unique opportunities to learn about new opportunities to engage
- Getting latest updates and achievements of NPOs
Find agenda of NPO meeting in pdf below.
The SDG Summit will take place at the Egmont Palace and the plenary meetings will be held in the Europa Room.
For more information on the SDG Summit programme and to register please visit the Summit website. Registering will grant you access to both days, May 23 and 24.
View the full European Business Summit programme here.
Please note that the registration to the Brussels SDG Summit is now closed.
You can still join the Summit by purchasing a ticket to the European Business Summit. Find information on the ticket prices and registration at www.ebsummit.eu/registration