Business will thrive if sustainability is fully integrated into strategy and business processes and the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals provide an excellent language to frame discussions on this topic. In order for a company to be as productive as possible in this field, two requirements should be met:
- Business models should be transformed through the innovation of products, services and processes
- A business should engage and collaborate with other companies and stakeholders to drive sustainability solutions in terms of impact and scale
Canadian Business for Social Responsibility (CBSR) and CSR Europe both work with their members to push this agenda further.
Join this webinar in order to:
- Learn about how CBSR’s transformational model can help you to innovate the business
- Hear about a number of good practices of transformation, from both sides of the Atlantic
- See how CSR Europe’s Sustainable Business Exchange approach will focus on enhanced impact in Europe
The full agenda can be found below.
Please note that all times here are in Central European Time.