Business in Europe Hosting Apprenticeships for Youth
Business in Europe Hosting Apprenticeships for Youth is CSR Europe's Erasmus + funded project which aims to engage SMEs to offer more quality apprenticeships.
While SMEs play a major role in combatting youth unemployment, they often lack information, resources and/or experience in providing high quality apprenticeships. In this context, the project aims to create support structures in the form of European and national learning networks, helping SMEs to increase the quantity and quality of their apprenticeships.
- Attract new and diverse talents whilst equipping youth with skills relevant for the labour market
- Make the most of new fresh talent
- Enhance your long-term reputation as an employer and increase access to talented potential employees
How to get involved
- Take part in CSR Europe’s project on engaging SMEs in apprenticeships (Business in Europe Hosting Apprentices for Youth)
- Take part in CSR Europe's Quality Internship or apprenticeship assessment to evaluate the efficiency of your current HR procedures
- Engage with peers in workshops/webinars to exchange on best practice and challenges
To get involved please contact Tommi Raivio
CSR Europe's pledge under the European Alliance for Apprenticeships
The European Alliance for Apprenticeships is a multi-stakeholder initiative steered by the European Commission. In the context of the Quality Internships and Apprenticeships, the Enterprise 2020 Manifesto and the European Pact for Youth, CSR Europe aims to support businesses within its network to assess and enhance the quality of their apprenticeship and internship schemes, thus giving the opportunity to 50,000 young people to benefit from a quality apprenticeship or internship as a natural transition to work by the end of 2017.
Find out more about CSR Europe's pledge.