4. VISIBILITY AND COMMUNICATIONS
CSR Europe’s communication channels reach out to thousands of CSR professionals across Europe and beyond. With approximately 20,000 website visitors each month, a fast growing rate of social media followers and a Newsletter readership of more than 5,000 CSR practitioners and stakeholders, CSR Europe is a strong platform for CSR Communications at global level.
CSR Europe Newsbundle
- Receive the bi-weekly Newsbundle and profile your company’s CSR activities to an audience of over 5,800 CSR practitioners and key stakeholders (to register for the Newsbundle, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or sign up directly here)
CSR Europe website
- CSR Europe offers our members the opportunity to promote their CSR activities, events and initiatives via the public domain and member only section of the CSR Europe website.
- CSR Europe’s website also gives members access to CSR best practices and a range of reports and publications and various profiling opportunities for your company and its CSR initiatives.
- CSR Europe offers its members to take part in focus on a member interviews which are communicated via the public website and CSR Europe's social media channels.
Visibility through sponsorship
- CSR Europe has a range of sponsorship opportunities for members in 2012 and 2013. For a full list of these opportunities, click here. Please note that these opportunities will be offered on a ‘first-come, first-serve’ basis.
External representation and speaking opportunities
- CSR Europe offers its members speaking opportunities at key events in Europe and beyond.
- CSR Europe also offers focus on a partner interviews - disseminated through CSR Europe's communication channels
- CSR Europe also endeavours to position members in key CSR media articles.
For any questions on any of the above mentioned services, please contact Christine Stewart at email@example.com.