Programme Manager, Services Team, CSR Europe
CSR Europe, the leading European business network for corporate social responsibility, is seeking experienced and motivated people to join its team in Brussels, Belgium. We are looking to hire a Programme Manager to lead the “Services team”. A core responsibility will be to lead this team of around 8 people to deliver on European Business Campaigns and other services to the members of CSR Europe.
A programme manager sets the strategic direction and implements the operational structure for a series of projects.
In the “Services team” the programme manager will develop new projects and define the framework, scope and process of service delivery within the overall strategy as well as follow up on quality and customer satisfaction.
This position offers a considerable opportunity for international business exposure within a dynamic, international team. Potential candidates will have the chance to work independently, to create his/her own networks, and to help our members improve their competitiveness through CSR leadership. For the right candidate there will be an opportunity to grow within the organisation.
For this position we look for candidates who can enhance the added value of CSR Europe’s services to its members. More specifically:
1. Programme management
- To use existing and new knowledge and information on key CSR areas and the current strengths and weaknesses of the members of CSR Europe
- To continuously improve the quality of services based on member feedback
- To guarantee internal coherence and alignment between the different services
- To advance a specific work programme on the local aspects of the sustainability agenda through the development of the European Business Campaign “Sustainable Living in Cities”
2. People management
- To manage all internal and external stakeholders to make efficient focus on added value possible
- To support and coach team members through leading by example and providing practical knowledge and experience
3. Project and quality management
- To monitor project progress, quality and budget of different projects and create pragmatic systems of efficient knowledge sharing
The ideal candidate should have at least 8 years of corporate experience with a general knowledge of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and how it applies in a business context. In addition, he/she must possess a professional demeanor and be able to work directly with corporate members and external stakeholders. A client-driven attitude, strategic thinking and strong project management skills and the ability to work in a small, dynamic and inter-cultural organisation is a must.
The position requires networking, facilitating, researching and organisational skills and fluency in English and at least one other EU language. Legal authority to work within the European Union is also required.
The location for this position will be Brussels. The contract offered is a permanent employment contract with a 6-month probation period. To apply, please send a cover letter with your resume to the attention of Stefan Crets, Executive Director, to email@example.com
Start date: As soon as possible
Contact person: Stefan Crets, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
CSR Europe offers 6 month internships. These will be added here when they become available.
For CSR jobs in other companies and organisations, please visit our jobs page.