Member driven collaborative projects
Several of CSR Europe's members and partners are also developing Enterprise 2020 projects, which address societal challenges through joint leadership and cooperation between companies and stakeholders.
These projects aim to develop thought leadership and practical tools that can be replicated and transferred to other areas and sectors and that can be the basis for new synergies with European and international policy making.
- Using Potential – Jointly Tackling Demographic Change in Europe
- European Employee Volunteering Awards: Award Programme and Measurement Tool to Encourage and Recognise European Employee Volunteering
- Science in Schools
- Accelerating CSR in State-Owned Companies
- Your Community Footprint: Measuring the socio-economic impacts of companies in local communities
- Enabling Technologies for Environmental Sustainability
- CSR and Disability