CSR Europe's website provides information on the activities of our network and a wealth of publicly available CSR resources. Additionally, CSR Europe members and selected stakeholders can benefit from exclusive members-only resources.
What information is available online and for whom?
All visitors can access online resources such as:
- Latest CSR news - read our news online or subscribe to RSS feed
- Examples of practical company solutions to CSR challenges
- Information on European CSR organisations and their initiatives
- Information on CSR Laboratories and other activities in our network
- Upcoming events organised by CSR Europe, members and partners
- Links to organisations we work with
Corporate members and national partners can access in-depth information services for members. Information on the meetings of the General Assembly and the Board of Directors is available to the members of these groups.
Selected stakeholders involved in specific CSR Laboratories or other activities have access to documents pertaining to those.
How do I register with the website?
To register with our website, fill in the registration form. Tick the boxes for the user groups you wish to join. Please note that you will not automatically be granted access to all groups you apply for.
Once you click the button “Register”, the system sends you an automatic verification e-mail. Please note that the message may arrive in your spam or junk folder. Click on the link in the message to validate your e-mail address. Without the validation, your registration request will not be processed.
You will receive a confirmation e-mail as soon as your registration request has been processed by CSR Europe. This can take up to 2–3 working days.
How do I access members-only content on the website?
After you have completed your registration, you can access members-only content on our website by logging in with your e-mail address and password.
You can log in either through the Login page or through the login box available on every page that contains members-only content. Pages that have members-only content have a public part on the top of the page and a password-protected part below it.
If you are not logged in, you will see only the public part followed by a key symbol and a login box titled “Login for members’ content”. After you have filled in your e-mail address and password, you will see the members-only part of the page.
Why can’t I access the members-only content?
If you can't access members-only information, the problem might be one of these:
- You haven't yet registered with our website - Fill in the registration form
- Your registration request has not yet been processed by CSR Europe - Wait for a couple of days or contact Christine Stewart, firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have forgotten your password - Get a new temporary password
- You do not have the permission to access the requested content - Check your user profile to see which user groups you belong to
Who can I contact for further information?
For more information, please contact Christine Stewart, email@example.com