CSR Europe's Stakeholder Dialogue Service
A stakeholder dialogue is a tool and process that allows an organisation to engage in meaningful and relevant discussion with groups of people who have an important interest in the organisation’s strategy and activities.
It is a tailored and facilitated meeting process designed to support organizations in having a genuine two-way dialogue with stakeholders towards continuous improvement of their strategy and stakeholder engagement.
CSR Europe partners with its members to design and execute constructive and relevant stakeholder dialogues from concept to evaluation; including moderating and facilitating the stakeholder dialogue session.
CSR Europe’s Stakeholder Dialogue Approach
- CSR Europe’s stakeholder dialogues aim to provide a company with feedback and input on corporate responsibility strategy, materiality; performance; and specific focus issues from pan-EU stakeholders e.g. EU institutions, industries/associations, companies and NGOs.
- Centrally located in Brussels, the Capital of Europe, we leverage our relationships with the European Commission, other European Institutions and the High Level Group of Governments on CSR addressing CSR/sustainable development issues within the European Union to engage the right EU stakeholders in dialogue with companies.
- Our pan-EU network of companies and national CSR organizations can provide relevant supplier, customer and industry perspectives through stakeholder engagement. With our national partner organisations providing local expertise and contacts across Europe.
- Although our focus is pan-EU stakeholder dialogues, where relevant, we can leverage our network of regional partners e.g. in Asia, China, Turkey, Middle East, Latin America, among others; providing regional expertise and insights in developed and developing markets.
- We work with reliable external suppliers providing preferential rates to not-for-profit organizations to deliver an independent and amicable atmosphere for constructive dialogue.
CSR Europe provides moderation and facilitation services for the session to ensure a constructive and discreet forum for dialogue.